Jeep Australia is excited to announce a limited run of just 100 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition vehicles, built on a Jeep Gladiator fully-loaded Rubicon specification with limited edition badging and design accents.
Jeep Gladiator Highlights
- The Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition comes with the Lifestyle Adventure Pack cost option as standard, including the Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System, lockable rear underseat storage bin, roll-up Tonneau cover, spray-in bedliner, auxiliary switch bank (4 programmable switches), 240-amp alternator, 700-amp maintenance free battery and a wireless Bluetooth speaker.
- Available in three colours, Diamond Black, Bright White and Firecracker Red, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition features a body colour hard-top roof and fender flares.
- Tru-Lock front and rear locking differentials as standard on the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition provides extra torque and grip during slippery, low-traction situations, such as driving over sand, gravel, snow or ice.
- A forward-facing off-road camera comes as standard with the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, allowing obstructions on the trail ahead to be easily seen on approach.
- The Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition is limited to just 100 vehicles in Australia, and is available for order today from $86,450 MSRP.
Australian Jeep fans will have the opportunity to own a piece of Jeep history with the exclusive release of the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, arriving in Australia this May.
True to Jeep’s rich heritage of tough, dependable trucks with an unmatched combination of rugged utility and authentic Jeep design, Australia’s first-ever Jeep truck, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, is available for order now, priced at $86,450 MSRP.
“Australia is the first right hand drive market to receive the Gladiator, which is a one of a kind lifestyle truck offering an open air experience,” said Guillaume Drelon, Director, Brand & Product Strategy.
“For the first time in Australia, adventurers can experience the heritage and dependability of a Jeep truck. The first Jeep truck, the Willy Overland, was built in 1947, but the Jeep trucks were never made available in Australia, until now with this special Launch Edition Gladiator,” Mr Drelon said.
Jeep Gladiator line-up
Joining the Jeep Gladiator line-up, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition will be available in three colours, Diamond Black, Bright White and Firecracker Red, with body colour fenders and body colour hard top.
Featuring exclusive design accents, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition comes with unique 17-inch Mid Gloss Black Aluminium Wheels, matchless aluminium Launch Edition tailgate badge, enhanced by a leather- wrapped instrument panel with Rubicon red stitching.
Carrying over from the Rubicon available cost options, the Rubicon steel front bumper, black leather trim seats, heated front seats and steering all come as standard in the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition.
Delivering increased customer value, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition also comes with the Lifestyle Adventure Pack cost option as standard, which includes the Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System, lockable rear underseat storage bin, roll-up Tonneau cover, spray-in bedliner, auxiliary switch bank (4 programmable switches), 240-amp alternator, 700-amp maintenance free battery and a wireless Bluetooth speaker.
Jeep Gladiator 4WD Ability
The Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition combines unmatched capability with composed on-road driving dynamics and passenger safety. The legendary off-road capability comes courtesy of the Rock-Trac 4×4 system, heavy duty third-generation Dana 44 axles with a “4LO” ratio of 4:1. A 4.10 rear axle ratio as standard as well as Tru- Lock locking differentials.
It also offers improved articulation and total suspension travel with help from a segment-exclusive electronic sway-bar disconnect, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition also boasts an impressive crawl ratio of 77.2:1.
Inside the cabin is Jeep’s fourth-generation Uconnect system with 8.4-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a nine-speaker Alpine premium sound system, and enhanced technology and safety features including keyless entry, Forward Facing TrailCam camera, Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection, ParkSense rear park assist system, Advanced Brake Assist, Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop, Trail Rail Cargo Management System and spray-in bedliner.
With its 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 engine, providing 209kW of power and 347Nm of torque, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition features an eight-speed automatic transmission, a maximum payload of 620kg and a maximum towing capacity of 2,722kg.
Priced at $86,450 MSRP, order your Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition now by visiting your local Jeep dealership.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Limited Edition Features
In addition to Rubicon specifications, please see below Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition features:
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition:
- Exclusive exterior colour option of Bright White, Diamond Black and Firecracker Red
- Launch Edition Tailgate Badge
- Leather-wrapped instrument panel with Rubicon red stitching
- 17” Mid Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels
- Rubicon Steel Front Bumper
- Body-colour Fender Flares
- Body-colour 3-Piece Hard Top
- Black Leather Trim Seats
- Heated Front Seats & Steering Wheel
- Lifestyle Adventure Package
Lifestyle Adventure Package – as standard on the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition:
- Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System
- Lockable Rear Underseat Storage Bin
- Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Spray-In Bedliner
- Auxiliary Switch Bank (4 Programmable Switches)
- 240-Amp Alternator
- 700-Amp Maintenance Free Battery
- Wireless Speaker – Bluetooth
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Range and Pricing